UK Tourist Visa
Thinking of visiting the United Kingdom or the Kingdom of dreams? Travel anytime to the UK with family or friends on UK tourist visa. Thousands of people travel to the UK on a tourist visa also known as standard visitor visa every year. You can be one of them, you just have to take a few steps. Rest Ace Outsourcing will do for you.
Ace Outsourcing is known for its expertise in providing UK tourist visa services in Delhi, India. Our ace visa experts help you apply for a tourist visa to the UK or any other country of the world. The UK tourist visa is a short-stay visa that allows the visa holder to stay in the United Kingdom for a maximum period of 6 months. However, the embassy has the rights to issue standard visitor visas for a shorter period. If you wish to enter the United Kingdom for holidays or business exploration or to meet family members, you need to apply for a UK tourist visa from your native country before entering the UK.
The UK Visitor Visa or Tourist Visa for the UK is mainly for short durations. Depending on the various immigration rules of different countries, multiple or single entries can be made on a tourist visa. The UK tourist visa holds few restrictions over the applicants such as work is not allowed during the stay and students can only apply for a few short stay programs for study purpose.
The standard UK Tourist Visa has replaced the following categories of visas:
- Family Visitor Visa
- Child Visitor Visa
- General Visitor Visa
- Sports Visitor Visa
- Business Visitor Visa
- Entertainer Visitor Visa
- Prospective Medical Treatment Visitor Visa
- Private Medical Treatment Visitor Visa
- Approved Destination Status Visa
What UK Tourist Visa Offers?
With the UK tourist visa holder are not allowed to use public medical services, they can access only private medical facilities. A tourist in the United Kingdom cannot use public funds, enter a civil partnership, get married and cannot work or take a voluntary job. The UK Tourist visa offers its holder to perform the following activities:
- Business exploration including conference, training, seminars, trade fairs or regular meeting.
- You are allowed to negotiate contracts with United Kingdom businesses and buy things; can involve in fact-finding missions, examine goods or check details.
- Receive training through classroom and observation instruction only.
- You can visit the UK for entertainment purposes such as art, music, etc.
- As academic accompanying students who are about to join Foreign Studies Programme.
- You can conduct a research study.
- Attend to medical issues, or take up a job as an observer, dentist or doctor.
- Deliver goods from abroad.
- Visit the UK as a consultant or adviser to a UK based firm.
- You can apply for a UK tourist visa if you are appearing as a guest speaker at a seminar or conference.
- You can go as an entertainer or sportsperson for auditions or trials or for live performances.
UK Tourist Visa- How to Apply?
The application for a UK tourist visa must be made before entering the borders. You need to apply for this visa 1 month prior to your planned travel to the United Kingdom.
Go through these simple steps for a UK Tourist Visa:
- Check if you are eligible for a tourist visa
- Complete the online application form
- Gather the required documents
- Schedule an appointment
- Attend the interview
- If you want your process to be error-free and efficient, apply with Ace Outsourcing.
Documents Needed to Apply for UK Tourist Visa
The document needed to apply for a UK tourist visa are as follows:
- A valid passport, valid for three or more months.
- Two coloured passports style photographs captured within the past six months.
- Proof of funds to ensure you can cover funds while you stay in the UK.
- Details of your accommodation in the United Kingdom. You will need to attach a document showing details of your stay.
- You need to produce a detailed travel itinerary to show what you are planning to do in the UK.
- It is required to show your previous travel history from the past 10 years.
- Address proof of the home in the native country and how long you have been living there.
- Biometric information is important if you are applying for a visa that lets you stay in the UK for more than 6 months.
- Letter of invitation if you are invited by some organization or individual to attend seminars or business meeting.
- Your criminal history.
- Academic and professional certificates, if you are a student.
UK Tourist Visa- Processing Time
The total time taken to process your UK tourist Visa is around 4 to 8 weeks. However, the duration of your stay decides the most part of processing. The process may prolong if the documentation part is incomplete.
Standard Visitor/Tourist Visa Extension
You may extend your Standard Visitor/Tourist Visa. Usually, the complete duration of the visa doesn’t exceed 6 months, but the UK government provides exceptions in the following cases:
- If the mode of medical treatment is private. You may request for additional 6 months visa extension to get medical care.
- If you’re an academic completing a research project. The amount of extension and the initial visa period shouldn’t be more than 12 months.
- If you’re sitting the PLAB examination for the second time. You may get an additional 6 months through extension.
- If you want to engage in a clinical duty after having passed the PLAB examination.
How Can Ace Outsourcing Get You a UK Tourist Visa?
Ace Outsourcing is one of the leading visa consulting companies in Delhi, India.
- We provide on-call assistance
- Providing Accurate solution is our only motto
- Talk to us for personalized guidance
- We have internationally-minded staff
Our huge experience in client handling and expertise in providing tourist, work and internship visa, makes us the first choice to apply for a UK Tourist Visa.