Canada Federal Skilled Trade Worker Program
Our Canada Federal skilled Trades consultants seek the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) Express Entry which is a migration program managed by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, the officer in charge of the movement to Canada.
Immigrants, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has distributed a rundown of qualified exchanges under the National Occupational Classification (NOC):
- ☑ Minor Group required representatives are culinary expert and cooks alongside butchers and bread cooks.
- ☑ Next, the real gathering incorporates development exchange, upkeep administrator, electrical, chiefs, specialists, and others.
How to Obtain the Canada Federal Skilled Trade Worker Program?
Our Canada Federal Skilled Trade consultants in India help you plan to move to Canada
under this program, one of the prerequisites is to have an affirmed work offer or, especially if you are as of now in Canada on a brief
premise, to get a declaration of capability in that talented exchange issued by a common or regional specialist. It would be ideal if
you take note of that common/regional specialists are not set up to issue endorsements of capability to people outside Canada.
How to Visit Canada as a Skilled Trades Worker?
The Federal Skilled Trades Program Canada is for individuals who need to end up lasting
inhabitants of Canada dependent on being qualified in a talented exchange. Our Canada Federal Skilled Trade Worker category requires:
To be qualified to apply, you should:
- ☑ Have no less than 2 years of all-day work involved in a qualified talented exchange;
- ☑ Least dialect level English or French
- ☑ Have an offer of all day work for an aggregate of somewhere around one year; or
- ☑ Have an endorsement of capability in your gifted exchange issued by a region or domain
Therefore, our Federal skilled trades consultancy gives the chances to every worker and employee to apply for this program under a given guidance and mandatory requirements.
This visa was launch by Federal government on January 2015 for foreign trade worker to fulfil the skill shortage through express entry.
- ☑ Plan to live outside Quebec
- ☑ IELTS-CLB 4 or CLB 5
- ☑ Should perfrm 60% of job duties mentioned in NOC
- ☑ Should have a job offer for minimum 1 year by authentic Canadian employer
Skilled Trades currently eligible for the Federal Skilled Trades Program are organized under these major and minor groups of the NOC:
- ☑ Major Group 72, industrial, electrical and construction trades,
- ☑ Major Group 73, maintenance and equipment operation trades,
- ☑ Major Group 82, supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production,
- ☑ Major Group 92, processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators,
- ☑ Minor Group 632, chefs and cooks, and
- ☑ Minor Group 633, butchers and bakers.
- ☑ Principal applicant: $550 (if going alone)
- ☑ If family is accompanying
- ☑ Each family member more than 22 yr old- $550
- ☑ Each family member less than 22 yrs old - $150
- ☑ Landing fee is given once the applicant lands Canada , this is only one time fee
- ☑ Principal applicant :490$
- ☑ Each Applicant more than age of22 yrs- 490$
The Employer has a number of options to access candidates in the Express Entry pool, including:
- ☑ Job Bank
- ☑ Private Sector Job Boards
- ☑ Provincial Nominee Programs
Express Entry Pool
- ☑ Skilled foreign apply for Express Entry.
- ☑ Candidates should meet the Application criteria.
- ☑ Federal Economic PR Streams would available.
- ☑ All applicants would be placed in a pool.
- ☑ Applicant register with Job Bank, Job Boards or through PNP
Proof of Funds for (Express Entry)
|Number of Family Members
||Funds Required (in Canadian dollars)